Founded in 1807, Troy, Ohio is a small Midwestern city which has a heritage full of unique personalities, stories, inventions, and events- funny and tragic. This blog is a means of sharing these vignettes, full-length stories and humorous escapades with Trojans near and far, or individuals just interested in local history.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A good memory for a young fan . . . at least I use to be young

I have been terribly neglectful of my blog, not out of lack of interest, but rather lack of time, energy and effort with everything else in life.  Of course, blogs don't take a priority, at least not yet.

So, just to get back into the practice I have added a  link today to a story online which I wrote for our local newspaper last fall.  It is a story about a well known local football player and one of his young fans . . . me.

Read about my experience here

No comments: