Founded in 1807, Troy, Ohio is a small Midwestern city which has a heritage full of unique personalities, stories, inventions, and events- funny and tragic. This blog is a means of sharing these vignettes, full-length stories and humorous escapades with Trojans near and far, or individuals just interested in local history.

Monday, March 14, 2011

 My Life As A Speeding Bullet

Well, here I am again.

Yes, I am still alive, but everything continues to be busy and even hectic at times.  It seems as if life is a "speeding bullet."  Days fly by and meld into the following days;  months do likewise and before you know it almost a year has passed.  It is probably why the Lord put it in writing in His Word - Psalms 144:4 - "Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away."  Remember how as a youngster it was if we had forever to enjoy life?  The older I get, the more I understand the above passage. 

        
 I can't believe how long it has been since I posted some good history to read. But, I am going to try it again . . . it is fun to do, it is just finding the time.

No comments: